The Ranch at Little Hills Policies
Rental is not based on a per person charge, but is a flat rate for a specified time period.
Your rental fee includes:
– Professional Wedding Director & wedding day coordinator
– One hour wedding rehearsal
– Bridal dressing area
– Groom’s Room
– Expansive 25 acre grounds for your wedding photography
– Complimentary guest parking
– All set up, break down, and cleanup of facility items
– Ceremony and reception chairs
– 60″ round tables for your reception (8-10 guests per table)
– Glassware, china, and stainless steel flatware for dinner
– Tables and linens for your guest book, gift, and dessert tables
– Customizable reception area layout
– Space in the reception area for your 5-6 person band or DJ
– Courteous, uniformed service staff including bartender
-Exclusive use of the venue
Wedding Ceremony and Reception: Your Rental is for a six and one-half
hour period OR a six hour period as specified on your contract. Client/vendor set-up time is included in these rental times. Ceremony may not begin before 5:30 pm.
Use of the premises is restricted to the actual time schedule under the
VENDORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ARRIVE BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED RENTAL TIME.
**The Ranch at Little Hills is a lovely, all outdoor facility. There are no indoor
facilities available should it rain. However, if rain is predicted at least 96 hours
in advance, you can rent tenting for an additional cost to you based on
CATERING (applies to all receptions)
1.Catering must be purchased through The Ranch at Little Hills. No additional
food (except for the wedding dessert(s)) may be brought in.
2. You must advise The Ranch at Little Hills of the GUARANTEE NUMBER
(confirmed number of guests) by 12:00 noon on the Friday three full weeks
before your event. Children four and under should be counted, but will not be
charged. If your guarantee number does not meet the required minimum
number (100), you will be charged $44.00 per person to meet the minimum.
You agree to pay for the GUARANTEE NUMBER of meals and beverages
All catering is served buffet style by courteous, uniformed service staff.
BEVERAGES (applies to all receptions)
1. All beverages must be purchased through The Ranch at Little Hills at a per
person rate. No additional beverages may be brought in without prior permission. Any alcoholic items brought into The Ranch at Little Hills will be confiscated with the exception of pre-approved corkage items.
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE SERVICE REGULATIONS ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
2. No person under 21 years of age shall possess or consume any alcoholic
beverages. PROOF OF AGE will be required for alcoholic beverage service. All
guests should bring ID to The Ranch at Little Hills.
3. All beverage service is provided from a central beverage station.
4. The Ranch at Little Hills will serve NO MORE THAN TWO ALCOHOLIC
BEVERAGES AT A TIME PER PERSON, per trip to the beverage station.
5. A No Host Bar/Cash Bar is NOT a service that is offered. Your bar will be
tended by a Ranch at Little Hills bartender.
6. Beer, wine, and champagne must be consumed within your rental site
boundaries. Alcoholic beverage consumption is not allowed in the parking lot,
or outside of the designated reception area.
Note: Designated drivers are highly recommended.
7. Alcoholic beverages are served from the end of the ceremony until one hour
prior to the end of your event. Iced water, iced tea, and lemonade are served at the end of the ceremony until the end of your event and coffee and tea are served after dinner.
8. Guests may not take home beverages for later consumption even if a group
falls below its guarantee number. Please make sure the “key people” in your
party are aware of this policy. Thank you.
Please note unopened items brought in for corkage may be taken home.
The Ranch at Little Hills reserves the right to refuse alcoholic beverage
service to any individual or group.
Sales tax will be added where applicable as required by state law.
A 20% service charge for food and beverage will be added to your final bill.
FIRST BILLING: Due 14 days after contract is sent.
Site Booking Fee/Deposit: $3995 or $4495 to secure your wedding date.
SECOND BILLING: This is due 14 days prior to event.
Food and Beverage Fee: There is a 100 person minimum. If your guest count is under 100 you will be charged $44 per person to meet the minimum, regardless of which food package you choose. You will be charged the amount of your selected food and beverage packages based on your guaranteed head count (including vendor meals).
**Note: Children 4 and under are free but should be counted.
Food: Select from the below options for you and your guests:
Silver Package $34/person – 1 plated salad, assorted rolls, seasonal vegetables, 2 sides, 1 entrée (recommended for 100-130 guests)
Gold Package $42/person – 1 plated salad, assorted rolls, seasonal vegetables, 2 sides, 2 entrées (recommended for around 130-175 guests)
Platinum Package $49/person – 1 plated salad, assorted rolls, seasonal vegetables, 3 sides, 2 entrées (recommended for over 175 guests)
Any hors d’ouerves or included – per person pricing. Price varies upon selection.
Beverages: Select an option below for you and your guests:
Non Alcoholic Package $10/person – water, iced tea, lemonade, hot tea, coffee and cider
Premium Package $20/person – water, iced tea, lemonade, hot tea, coffee and cider, house red & white wines, Anchor Steam, Coors Light, and house champagne
**Note even with the premium package, guests under 21 will only be charged for the non alcoholic package. If they can’t drink the alcohol we don’t charge you for it!
Champagne Toast $4.00/person – uniformed servers will pour champagne for your toasts at the table for your guests. Sparkling cider will be substituted for those under 21.
Any additional services/items (e.g. decoration services, rental items, etc) will be added to your total bill.
Other fees included in your final bill are a 20% service charge based on your selected food and beverage and a 8.5% sales tax.
FINAL BILL: If there are any additional fees or expenses (e.g. property damage or space heaters needed) incurred during your event you will be billed promptly following your event and full payment will be due 15 days following your event.
If cancellation occurs prior to 90 days in advance of the event, the liquidated damages would be 50% of the TOTAL Facility Use Fee. If cancellation occurs within 90 days of the event, liquidated damages would be 100% of the TOTAL Facility Use Fee. Cancellation policy applies to any/all date changes.
THE RANCH AT LITTLE HILLS RULES & POLICIES: The Ranch at Little Hills is dedicated
to maintaining the highest quality of service for you and your guests. These policies
help preserve the natural beauty of The Ranch at Little Hills and they protect your
health and safety.
You are responsible for notifying your vendors, members of your bridal party, immediate family members, and guests of the following rules and policies:
1. Vendors, bridal party, or family members may not arrive before your scheduled
2. Motorized Vehicle Restrictions:
a. No motorized vehicles of any kind are allowed to drive into the park
between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:30 pm.
b. Only vehicles owned by DJs, band members, florists, bakers/dessert
vendors, photographers, photo booth technicians, officiants, and other
vendors may drive in to drop off equipment, flowers, cake, etc. prior to set up. Written, advance notice is required for all vehicles driving into
the park before 4:30 pm.
c. All vehicles owned by bridal party, family members, and guests must
park in the front parking lot and are not allowed to park inside the park.
Vehicles are NEVER allowed in the park between the hours of 10:00 am
and 4:30 pm.
** Exceptions can be made for vehicles being used to transport
disabled persons to your ceremony location
3. Music and Amplified Music Restrictions:
a. Amplified sound/music used at the Pergola Deck during wedding
ceremonies is restricted to a distance of 75 fee
b. Amplified sound/music used at the Oak Knoll Reception Area is restricted
to a distance of 200 feet.
Amplified music is allowed, but cannot be so loud that is can be heard
by our surrounding neighbors. If your music is too loud, we will request
that it be turned down to a level that is acceptable in the above
guidelines. We reserve the right to terminate your music without notice
if it continues to be too loud.
c. Amplified music cannot be played after 10:00 pm.
4. Do not use any tape, tacks, nails, staples, or wire while fastening flower
arrangements or other decorations onto the Pergola Deck, since the wood
surface can be damaged.
5. When taking pictures on the grounds or surrounding areas please do not stand
in or walk through the flowerbeds. We ask the same courtesy of your photographer.
6. Due to the organic and wildlife preserve status of The Ranch at Little Hills you
may not use rice, birdseed, seeds, or release birds or butterflies in the park.
7. Due to the fire danger, we request the following:
-No tiki torches.
– No sparklers.
– No fireworks.
– No open flames (enclosed candles are allowed).
Unity Candles used inside the Pergola Deck are allowed;
otherwise open flames of any kind are prohibited.
8. No weapons (i.e. knives, guns, swords or sabers, etc.) of any kind are allowed
in the park.
9. No dogs, birds, or other animals may be brought into the park.
10. We reserve the right to remove any guest for displaying inappropriate behavior
or for interfering with The Ranch at Little Hills employees.
11. During your event you are responsible, and will be subjected to charges after
your event, for any theft or damage made by you or your guests to any
equipment and/or property of The Ranch at Little Hills.
12. Arrangements for rental items may be made through The Ranch at Little Hills.
13. The Ranch at Little Hills is not responsible for any lost or damaged rental items
and any fees incurred by the rental company for these reasons will be charged
14. The Ranch at Little Hills is not responsible for any personal items left behind
after your event.
15. The Ranch at Little Hills cannot allow any glassware, such as wine or
champagne glasses, or alcohol of any kind to be distributed as favors unless
they are in an enclosed container so your guests will not use/consume them
during your reception. Candle favors must also be in a bag/box so guests will
not light candles, as we do not allow open flames.
16. We reserve the right to end alcohol service and/or the event at any time if for
any reason we feel that the behavior or alcohol consumption is getting out of
control. The safety of your guests and our employees is our top priority.
17. Urban Park Concessionaires dba The Ranch at Little Hills shall be excused from performance during the time and to the extent that Urban Park Concessionaires dba The Ranch at Little Hills is prevented from performing in the customary manner by acts of God, fire, strikes, picketing, inability to obtain supplies or other unavoidable causes.
18. Planning Meetings: In order for our staff to create the best event for you and the planning process to go as efficiently as possible, please cooperate with planning meeting materials needed and their deadlines.
For clarification or questions regarding the details and planning of your event, please
contact our Wedding Director at 925-837-8158.